Thursday, October 11, 2012

- Sneak Peek -

{Heart Attack in a Box!}


     Sneak Peek into the One Year Wedding Anniversary Care Package that I will be sending and posting soon. This is a "I'm Sorry" for the lack of posts lately - it's finals week for me! I'm taking condensed Early Childhood Development classes, they are only 8 weeks long, so it gets over whelming. Especially right now :(

All materials were bought from, JoAnn's. These hearts have messages on the back stating - what I love him about him, how much I love him, and why I married him.

     This was SO much fun to make. I was able to sit down for about an hour and reflect about how much my Husband makes me happy. It was bitter sweet and a bit emotional to take a trip down memory lane in order to come up with things to write. I laughed and shed tears. It's kind of upsetting to not be able to spend our Anniversary together. This past year was meant to break us, but through every hurdle we came out stronger! So, this is not just an Anniversary but a celebration. GOOD NEWS THOUGH - we are officially HALF way thru this Deployment. I'm beaming :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment