Thursday, December 8, 2011

- About Me, Navy Wifey -


    Hi! I'm a Jesus loving, semi-healthy eating, Disney obsessing, coffee drinking, full-time Nanny, Sailor's girl. My name is Jessica, I'm twenty three years old, and it's very nice to meet you. My life consists of billions of emails, taking care of my 10-month old niece, church, school, praying, sore muscles, being a wife, and lots of chocolate. I spend a lot of time wishing I was miles and miles away from where I actually am. I don't like distance, I don't like my Husbands driving, and I really really don't like change. And that's my story!
      About my Blog: On September 23rd 2010 I met my Soul Mate. We couldn't wait to be Husband and Wife so we eloped October 28th 2011. The hardest part about this relationship...well, now Marriage, is that my Husband is in the Military. More specifically, he is a Sailor. My Husband, Best Friend, Rock and Soul Mate leaves for his first Deployment in June 2012. I find blogs to be so helpful when it comes to being a Military Spouse, so I decided to create my own.
   I didn't want this to just be a journal, but also a way to share care package ideas, resources and tips to others with a loved one in the Military. I want to share my rough times to show that other Women or Men are not alone in this crazy lifestyle. I want to be able to give support and hope to those who are also Military Spouses. So, this is my journey through my Sailors first deployment and the bitter/sweet life as a Navy Wifey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete