Tuesday, June 19, 2012

- Deployment Survival Kit -

{click image to view larger}
    
     Sent my Husband his first Care Package today. It was “Deployment Survival Kit” themed. Oh, and ignore that I spelled "Deployment" wrong on the box...I fixed it after I took the picture. Care Package included the following:
  • Hot Sauce and Garlic Salt - to season the ships (sometimes gross) food.
  • Pocket size snacks - for those busy days.
  • A photo Album - filled with pictures of Us, Family and Friends.
  • Wrinkle remover and Lint roller - to help keep his uniform spiffy.
  • Proactive Soap Bar - to help scrub the days crud off.
  • Extendable back scratcher - since he no longer has his personal one, me.
  • A Monster - an energy drink for those hard days.
  • A Book - to help pass time during Duty.
  • Special note from me - Filled with encouraging words and Bible verses to reflect on.
  • A Cigar - to have an excuse to go “topside” to get some much needed sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment