Thursday, June 21, 2012

- Clean Diet -

 OK body, is this a clean enough diet for you?


     I went to Sprouts last night to do some Organic and Clean grocery shopping. Going to Sprouts is ALMOST as good as going to Disneyland! I want to make sure I am in tiptoe shape when my Husband comes home. I'm excited to start a healthy, strong, clean lifestyle. I loaded up on Veggies, Fruit, Wholegrain and Protein. I'll be tracking my progress every 4 weeks! And at the end of a SUCCESSFUL four weeks, I'll reward myself. Like...Disneyland! If I do good these next four weeks I am going to take my Niece to Disneyland, for her first time!
     Being healthy is extremely important. Its also really important to focus on this during a deployment. We need to make sure we take care of ourselves which can easily be forgotten! Its really easy to either over eat from depression or to not eat enough because we are so busy taking on our Husbands normal chores. I found a blog that may be useful to some of you. Her name is Taralynn McNitt and shes a complete inspiration! Follow her at undressedskeleton.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment