Sunday, July 15, 2012

- Kicking this Deployments tush! -



     Wow! I’ve been so busy that I didn’t realize that one month ago today, my Husband left for his 8 month Deployment. I can’t believe it! It feels like it took forever to get to this point. But, now being at this point and looking back on his departure, I feel like he just left. Well, I’ll take that as a sign that I am totally kicking this Deployments tush! One month down, seven more to go!!!!

     Jordan, the longer you are gone the more I realize I depend on you for many things. For strength, confidence, love, support and comfort. You do more for me than you will ever know! I pray for you and your entire ships safety. Stay strong, baby. I know your work hours are long and that your days disappear…. Just know its all going to be worth it in the end!

Miss you. Love you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment