Friday, June 15, 2012

- June 15th, 2012. At 1300. Departure Day -

{click image to view larger}


     Yes, “Departure Day” came and passed. Jordan left June 15th, 2012 at 1300 for his 8 month Deployment. Probably one of the hardest things I had to deal with. I did pretty well with the whole situation until the ship actually started to pull away from the pier…. That's when I started to panic a little. But, once everything was over and Jordan's ship started to disappear into the horizon, I felt better about everything. I'd have to say, I am so PROUD of Jordan and the outlook he has on this deployment. He has a strong idea and knows what he needs to get done while out at sea. So, that when he gets home we can start our life together! Finally be able to buy our own place, get a dog, etc. Distance makes the heart grow fonder; this Deployment will do nothing but make our marriage even more stronger! I'm excited about the adventures he will come across, the hard work he’s going to put into his Naval career and of course, for that Homecoming!
     Jordan and I would both like to thank my Dad (PH3 – Photographers Mate – Veteran) for joining us for the Departure. He took amazing pictures to document that day for us and our Family. But, most definitely I appreciate him for accompanying me on the 2hr car ride home. Not sure if I could have done that by myself.
     I miss you so much already babe! Come home safe, have amazing adventures and work hard. You are absolutely my everything, I adore you! There are no words I could type or speak that could even come close to describing how much I love you! All I can say is, I am BLESSED to have you as my Husband. Forever and ever, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment