Sunday, September 30, 2012

- BOO Hoo I Miss You -

{click image to view larger}
{click image to view larger}

{click image to view larger}


     WOW. This care package was a lot of fun to make! I think I went a little overboard, looks a bit cluttered...oh well! Fall and Halloween are my favorite, I couldn't help myself!!! Best part is, I sealed it with cobwebs, so my Husband will have to rip through them in order to get to the goods :)

     This care package is not only for my Husband, but for those who are in his Division as well. It's filled with non melting candy (i.e. NO MILK CHOCOLATE), glow sticks, vampire teeth and pirate eye patches! Haha, what sailor doesn't pretend to be a pirate? They practically speak the slang.... We are almost half way through this Deployment, I figured they would appreciate some items to goof off with! I included a special "trick or treat" bag for my Husband filled with some goodies of his own. Here is everything the care package included to help give you ideas:

For the Division:
  • Laffy Taffy
  • Skull and Bones Sweet Tarts
  • Orange and White Nerd's candy
  • Tootsie Rolls
  • Werthers Caramel candy
  • Glow Sticks
  • Vampire Teeth
  • Pirate Eye Patches
For my Husband:
  • "For my Boo" Love Note
  •  Candy Corn
  • Orbit Gum
  • Orange and Black Ring Pops
  • Pumpkin Pop Rocks
  • Sour Worm Gummies
  • Glow in the Dark "Kanye" glasses
  • Glow in the Dark Sword
  • Silly Halloween Visor (they have Silly Hat Day every Wednesday. Since Halloween is on a Wednesday, I thought it was appropriate!)
  • An AWESOME Pen that looks like a Syringe Needle with fake Blood!!!
     Most items were under $3.00, about half were only $1.00 - found at Target and JoAnn's. All materials used in decorating I got from JoAnn's. Candy and Card are from Target. Hope you enjoyed!

Stay Strong.

 

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!! Could you put up ideas for Christmas packages early?? My S/O is about to go on his first deployment so I've never made a really awesome care package before, I'm new to all of this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! After I finish our Anniversary care package, I'll work on a Christmas one :)

      Delete